As we use the internet on a regular basis and as the number of things we can now do online increases, so does task of remembering each passwords we use for each sites. Thanks to Google Chrome, persons are now able to save their passwords for different sites at their own convenience, therefore saving you time as your save a username and password can automatically added in your sign-in fields the next time you visit these websites. Although this might be a great option, it however comes with a price as anyone who gains access to your device also now have access to the sites you saved passwords for, I must emphasize the importance of being very careful with this as it is not advice for you to use this feature for your bank, or shopping site like Amazon, even for your social media sites like Facebook or Twitter as in the eventuality of your device being stolen or lost, the new owner will have easy access to these sites.
TopAppsReviews have written an article on (how you can manage your saved passwords for android) now we write one for IOS (IPhone, IPad and IPod). Here is how you can manage your passwords the Chrome browser on IOS devices:
1. The first thing you will need to do is to launch your Chrome browser
2. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. This is located at the top right of the window to expand the menu.
3. When the dropdown menu appears from the menu select Settings.
4. When Chrome’s Settings interface display, locate the Personal Stuff section and select Save Passwords option/
5. You should now have the option of turning off Saved Passwords, or leaving it on
6. Locate the website and the password that you want to erase and then swipe to the right. Click on Delete option.
7. Once you have finished editing, just click OK, and close the window.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article and found it helpful. If you are using an Android device, check out our article on How to Manage your passwords in Chrome for android to learn how you can manage your passwords in Chrome. Please subscribe to our blog and please leave a comment.