They are times when we download an app on our Windows phone or tablet and then later find out that we no longer want that app for various reasons, and thus want to delete it. Similarly, at times we may delete an app but later regret that decision and would like to reinstall that app.
Here is a simple tutorial on how to delete and reinstall Windows apps:
Deleting Windows Apps Tips
Deleting an app or game removes it from your phone or table. It also removes any information it may have contained—such as notes in an app, or save files for a game. So you should remove apps and games with care.
To delete an app or game from your Windows Phones please follow these tips:
1. In the Windows phones App list, tap and hold an app or game, and then tap Uninstall.
2. When you’re asked for confirmation, tap Yes.
If you’re using Windows Phone 8 and you want to delete a game, go to Games , tap and hold a game you want to delete, and then tap Uninstall.
To reinstall apps from your Windows phone
Windows have acknowledge the fact that there are times that for some reason you may accidentally delete an app from your Windows Phone, or you may have to replace your phone, and have therefore provided a way in which you can reinstall apps or games you’ve bought without paying for them again (as long as they’re still available in the Windows Phone Store). To do this:
1. On Start , tap Store .
2. Tap Search to find the app or game you want to reinstall.
3. Tap Install to install the app
Windows Phone Tip
To see what apps and games you’ve previously installed on your phone, go to Store > More > My apps.
To reinstall apps from your computer
You can also reinstall Windows apps from your computer by following these tips:
1. Open a web browser on your computer and go to www.windowsphone.com.
2. Under the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen, sign in with the same Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) you use on your phone.
3. In the same drop-down menu, click Purchase history.
4. Under Purchase history, find the app you want to reinstall and click Reinstall.
5. Follow the instructions to reinstall the app. You might have to reenter your Microsoft account information.
I hope that this tutorial on how to delete and reinstall Windows Apps was very helpful and informative. Please don’t forget to subscribe to TopAppsReviews.com for reviews, deals, promo codes, news, how to and more.