Are you thinking of clearing your Google Search and apps history? Then you have come to the right place.
How to Clear you’re Google Play Store Download History from Device
To clear your Play Store download history follow these simple step:
1. Launch Google Play Store on your device then press the menu button.
2. Locate My Apps and click on it
3. Find the apps that are not currently install on your Android device and tap the remove icon next to it. You aren’t able to delete apps that are currently installed on your device from here though.
How to clear your Play store search history
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Touch the Play Store icon > Settings.
3. Touch Clear search history.
And that’s all there is to removing search history and apps. If you have a tip you would like to share with us please contact us.